That's what it feels like with this blog. I stay on it for a bit and then lose track of it entirely. I'm laughing that my last post was about running because it gives the appearance that running has indeed done me in...literally. But actually it hasn't been that bad...yet. : ) It does really help to look back 10 weeks ago and see that I wasn't running at all and now I can run 3 miles straight without stopping for a 1 minute walk. Looking back is really helpful. Looking ahead can get still get me pretty scared. I've been sticking close to that mindset of simply focusing on: "How far do I need to run today?" "What is my goal and objective today?" And just stick the plan and not fret. It's working so far. : )
On another note, today was our last day of the school year!! I feel like a free bird. I love taking off the teacher hat and just keeping on the mom one. Fun summer mom. That's what I'm aiming for.
No comments:
Post a Comment